At the push of the challenge button, the Think & Learn Count & Add Math Center offers up different simple addition equations for preschoolers to answer. Kids can slide the colored tokens around to help them count out the solution, then write out the answer on the magnetic, erasable pad. Mini-mathematicians can create their own math problems by turning the number dials or practice their sorting skills by grouping the counting tokens by color or expression! Inspiring little learners to be big thinkers. Addition & Subtraction: Kids can create equations and count tokens to find the solution! Counting Sets: The colored emoji tokens help give kids a hands-on understanding of counting and sorting (by color or facial expression!). Number Recognition: The number lines show figures (“2”) and number words (“two”) to help preschoolers understand that no matter how you write it, the value is the same (2 tokens)!
- Press the challenge button or turn the dials to generate a new problem!
- Move the colored tokens for hands-on counting
- Practice writing numbers on the mess-free, magnetic pad
- Tokens can also be sorted in the storage area by color or facial expression
- Tethered stylus pen helps strengthen preschoolers’ fine motor skills