A bottle warmer is one of many appliances which can help make life easier for parents as it brings the milk and, later, the baby food to the right temperature quickly and efficiently. The NUK Thermo Express Bottle Warmer is perfect for all parents as in just 90 seconds* baby’s milk will be gently heated to the right temperature with all the important nutrients and vitamins retained, removing any worry for new parents concerned about the correct temperature of baby’s milk.
How do you use the Bottle Warmer?
Using the NUK Thermo Express Bottle Warmer is quite simple: fill the right amount of water for the bottle or glass jar into the appliance (see instructions for guidance), then, with the help of the basket put the baby bottle or food into the bottle warmer. One push of the button and the appliance warms baby food to the right temperature, quickly and gently with steam in just 90 seconds*. The integrated light indicates that it is warming. As soon as the filled quantity of water has evaporated, the appliance automatically switches itself off for safety and reduced energy consumption. The NUK Thermo Express Bottle Warmer is suitable for all standard baby glass jars and bottles.
• Warms baby food quickly and gently with steam in just 90 Seconds*
• Easy to check with a light to indicate the warming phase
• Switches off automatically at the end of the warming phase
• Extra safe thanks to overheat protection
• Comes with a practical basket for removing glass jars and bottles easily
• The NUK Thermo Express Bottle Warmer should be regularly descaled to ensure that it functions properly
• Please ensure that the water level does not go below 11 ml, otherwise the baby food will not be properly warmed
This appliance is not suitable for PE bottles or breast milk bags.
Technical Data: 220-240 Volt, 500 Watt.
* From room to drinking temperature –120 ml fluid heated in a 240 ml bottle.